Top Category > CANADA



T2201 (2017)

Form T2201, Disability Tax Credit Certificate, has two parts: Part A and Part B. Part A has to be filled out by the person with the disability (or a legal representative), and Part B has to be filled out by the medical practitioner. Both parts of the form

IMM 5257E (2017)

Form IMM 5257 is for individuals who wish to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa from abroad to visit Canada.

Canadian Citizenship Application Form

In some cases, minors who are not applying for citizenship at the same time as a parent or who wish to qualify on their own may choose to apply under subsection 5(1). For more information, please see Minors applying for Canadian citizenship – subsection 5